Guys! the wait is over now you can download OxygenOS 5 for OnePlus 3T officially. Here is a guide to install OxygenOS 5 for OnePlus 3T. It will work on both rooted and well as non-rooted OnePlus 3T. This is an OTA update but if you are not able to get it on your phone you can manually install it.
Here are some pre-requisite you should consider.
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Backup all your data
How to Install OxygenOS 5 for OnePlus 3T
- Download the OxygenOS 5 for OnePlus 3T. Click here.
- Move the zip file to the root directory of your OnePlus 3T.
- Now head to Settings >> System Updates >> then Tap on Options and select Choose Local Upgrade.
- After that, you need to browse the zip file you transferred.
- Install, it can take some time and your 3T will reboot a couple of times.
- First boot will take quite a time so be patient.
- Now you have OxygenOS 5 on OnePlus 3T